Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are work at home jobs that ask for a fee to start legit?

I've tried work at home jobs before and I was doing one where you have to make jewelry, bookmarks and things like that. They would always say the item was not made correctly, or make some other excuse so I never got paid.





Through internet research I found out about a work at home job doing clerical work, but they want me to pay a fee of $8.99 for an information and training kit (this is much cheaper than the fee I paid for the jewelry kit ($30) ). Has anyone ever done a clerical work at home job? Did you have any success? Is there a "catch" I should watch out for? Is it worth it to try?|||Generally not. Before getting involved with anything of this sort, check them out at the better business bureau website.





http://www.bbb.org/





Look over even the resolved complaints to see if there is any kind of a pattern. Don't do business with any company that is not at least two years old, five is better. Every once in a while I check out the companies that send me spam just for fun. I haven't seen one that looked reputable yet.|||I can not say for certain if it is or is not legit. I can suggest that you check with the BBB (Better Business Bureu) to find out if they have a negative history. There are legit work at home businesses out there, but you have to do your research to find them. If you are certain you wish to work at home look into developing something of your own, whether it be website development or something else. This way you know if it is done right and you can get paid. Good luck.|||From what i have been told about stuff like that was if you ever have to pay anything out they might not be a good choice!!!!! Sorry look Else where|||Hi there!





I have recently started an online business and would like to share some of my thoughts with you.





Before you start, think what product / service is of interest to you. Just because someone claims a particular business is lucrative, does not mean that its ideal for you. For eg. if you do not like or believe in the products / services of the business you are planning to start, you will never be happy working on that business.





At the same time, I would like to give you a word of advice. When I started my search for an online business, in the initial few weeks i was very cynical of every opportunity that came my way... I doubted everything because every business said they were the best!!! But then i realised that to move forward and select a business... its good to be skeptical but NOT cynical. Being cynical will never take you even a step forward. You need to be open to listening to different ideas and different opportunities and then use your due diligence in deciding which is the best option for you and then make your informed decision about it. Never let anyone sway you into making a decision... always make sure that you are the one who has actively decided into getting into the business.





Also, never pay a cent for beginners kit / information pack before you have joined a business. If the business is legitimate, they will not ask you for any payment before you have decided to join and they will always offer all information / support and help for FREE.





Another point I would like to highlight while we are speaking about payments is the difference between online jobs / and business opportunities.





You need to decide if you want an online JOB where you are working for someone else who send out your pay to you OR an online BUSINESS which is your own business.





Again, if its a job, I would say a legitimate employer should never ask for any money from you before or even after joining the company.





On the other hand, if its a business that you are starting, and you are convinced about the product, business model and you future, you must be prepared to treat this as a professional business and understand that there will be start up costs. How much you are willing to spend of course, depends entirely on your decision / and how much you are convinced about the business.





I have recently started my own business from home using the internet and phone and after searching for long I finally found something which met all my criteria:





- Deals with something I am passionate about


- Gives me more than enough time to spend with my precious family and friends


- Is legitimate


- Simple to start and run


- Has a very low start up cost and very high returns on a consistent basis


- Not MLM or pyramid scheme


- No cold calling or selling


- Can be managed from anywhere in the world


- Provides residual income consistently


- Increases my knowledge and self worth every day by allowing me access to the best minds in the world


- Does not require any specific skills or talent





If you are interested in something similar, I would be more than happy to help. Just send me a mail at namita@leverage4success.com





All the best in your venture!





regards,


Namz

No comments:

Post a Comment