Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I locate a person online without having to pay a fee?

Whenever I try to locate someone on the Internet (trying to find old friends, etc.), I am linked to websites that charge various fees for various information, including current address, phone number, etc. I've been told that information can be obtained online for free, but I don't know how! What about trying to "Google" someone for free?! What about accessing public records, such as marriages/divorces, criminal histories, etc.?|||Maybe you can Try Peoplesearch.com or www.zabasearch.com and www.anywho.com are a Good Ones Too!|||www.anywho.com cost money to use so its not the best answer

Report Abuse


|||Unless you have a very good starting point, like an address or phone number or email address, it is difficult to find people generically. And if they have an unlisted phone number, they will be difficult to track via standard Google. It's hard to believe for peole who spend a lot of time online, but most people don't have any web presence. That's why you get to pay a service to dig up the information for you. Sorry.





That said, I use Google for uncommon names. And for more common names, I'll go to Switchboard.com to get their phone / address if it is listed.|||www.myspace.com.....


seems to be a ton of folks there, maybe even the person or persons you are looking for!|||i would like to know this too...|||good *** question i too am a stalker|||there isnt any background check thats free trust me, ive looked for 1, if you find 1 holla @ me lol..





God Bless


Peace Out


BiG TiZZ|||try www.whitepages.com. You can locate someone if you know where they live or their name. I dont think that you are able to access public records and such though.

No comments:

Post a Comment