Monday, December 12, 2011

Information of how to submit the 500 word essay to win a house in Colorado with a $100.00 entry fee?

It's not a scam....I saw it a couple of days ago on the morning news. They interviewed the couple (owners). I thought it was on "the Today Show"....I looked there and can't find it. I'm usually half asleep in the morning. Now I'm wondering if it was on another station (WLS 7, or WGN 9). They showed a map of where it it....way up north, kind of on the east side of the state.


Edit: It was driving me crazy where I saw it...found this:


http://www.charlotte.com/business/story/鈥?/a>|||The contest ended on March 25th, 2008.|||Sounds like a scam, better jam|||There was a movie about this! My client wanted me to sell his business this way and after I net with a lawyer about it I found out it is illegal in states that gambling is illegal which is most places, The only way around it is if the moeny is going to charity. Good luck be careful sometimes the news don't know everything. Talk with a lawyer|||Well, if you actually meant New Mexico, here's the place:





http://winahome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment