Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I get my phone line connected without paying the ridiculous fee?

I need to get my phone line in my rented house connected so I can get broadband and Sky TV. My boyfriend told me that the post office does it for free but I can't find any information on this on their website. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to get mine connected without paying BT's ridiculous fee?





Thanks!|||If your location allows it, get cable connected. Then you can get the phone, TV, and broadband all in one but I'm afraid no Sky TV|||some guy on yahooanswers said that sky was doing a deal where they would refund you the cost that BT is charging you for a new line..





Call sky and ask them.





I'm in a similar situation, I want Tiscali but they are saying that I have to reactivate my line with BT. Which would add over 拢10 to my bills each month. I don't know what to do|||There no way out mate that the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment