Monday, December 12, 2011

How much should I charge for a staffing finders fee?

I have I.T. experience in two very popular software applications, SAP and RWD InfoPak Publisher/Simulator and know others with similar experience. My email in-box is full from recruiters who want to hire me or those that I know for various projects. I can't perform every assignment sent to me and don't want to provide a referral without receiving immediate compensation.





I would like to charge recruiters an up-front fee after they review and accept the resume (less contact information) of a candidate I submit. Once the fee is paid (via PayPal), I would provide the full resume of the candidate.





Can anyone provide a suggested flat-rate to charge these recruiters for the complete resume of a qualified candidate.





$500?





The positions are for Instructional Designers (using RWD software) and Trainers (for SAP software).





The traditional approach of waiting for a candidate to work a certain number of months/hours before receiving referral compensation seems time consuming.|||Some companies pay $1500 for referrals for Senior SAP consultants. You should try for more than $500, except perhaps for Junior SAP Consultants. SAP Trainers may not get you as much as $1500, try $1000.





Companies may pay recruiters 30% of the first year salary for a placement. A serious recruiter should cut you in for a part of that percentage.|||One weeks salary.|||hi check this link its good








http://25keysforgoodresume.blogspot.com/














.

No comments:

Post a Comment