Monday, December 12, 2011

I am interested in becoming a property manager. Where can I find information on duties, fees, & software?

I just need a LOT of information on how to run the business, what to charge, and if there's any software I can download or purchase to hell organize my business.


Also, if any of you have ever done it, is it worth it? I'm in a pretty small town, but would like to go county-wide if possible so there's potential I know. Was the pay worth it though? Any advise would be appreciated.|||you may be a little confused about what a property manager actually does. for one thing you must be able to physically go to the property yourself from time to time. It is the property managers responsibility to take care of the property and make sure it is not in need of repairs, etc. and the tenants or manager of the properties must be able to reach you. this site will explain what a property manager does.


http://www.careeroverview.com/property-r鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment