Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ive already canceled my payments, how can i change my registrar information without paying a fee again?

Simply put, i canceled my web hosting service payments for i found another service more suited, and im done with the domain i bought through yahoo for now, but i need to update some information and this doesn't seem possible without paying a subscription fee again. Whats up with this and do i seriously have to pay for another full month where im going to get cut off seconds after canceling my account (Funny how that works, seeing as they've already billed me for a full month) just so i can change a phone number and an address? Thanks for any help.|||Try calling them. You can find them on the website usually under the link: Contact Us








I hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment