Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I find lawyers who take on cases for part of the reward rather than an upfront fee?

Hi all,





I am trying to sue my apartment management company since their employee (my on-site apartment manager) got into my apartment without my permission and stole lots of my personal and financial information and committed lots of fraudulent charges.





My question is: How do I find a good lawyer who specializes in this case? I would also like to know how/where I can find lawyers who are willing to take on a case for a portion of the reward rather than an upfront fee. I am living in the bay area, California.





Any help/information is greatly appreciated! Thanks.|||I would not say there is no upfront fee, but rather this cost has already been paid by the taxpayers, and it is called the City Prosecutor. I am sure you can work out one of those lawyer agreements where she will keep the penalty fines and you will be awarded the victim's restitution after the case is won.





*/End of Line.|||I don't think they exists|||Its called the Yellow Pages. You want a lawyer who will work on a contingency fee basis.|||There are lots of lawyers that might be willing to take on a case like this. You can try a websites like Lawguru.com or Findlaw.com or you can try calling the attorney referral services for your local county bar association.|||You are probably not going to find an attorney who will take that type of case on a contingency basis and if you do it will be about 40% of the take after the expenses are paid out of the total settlement.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment