Thursday, December 15, 2011

Need Information regarding refund of Permanent Resident Fee by CIC.Plz plzz?

My question is regarding the refund of Permanent Resident Fee according to new Law. My case is like this that I have paid the full C$975 and it was paid in Canada. I came to Canada on a Visitor Visa on March 18, 2006 while my Application for permanent Resident was still in process. When I received My Immigration papers on 27 May 2006, I took a U turn on Ambassador Bridge, Niagara and re-entered Canada as a Permanent Immigrant on May 27, 2006.





As ,I landed in Canada as a Permanent Resident on 27May,2006 ,I fall in the category of those whom Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) expects to begin issuing refunds . I was just wondering if I have to apply for refunds as I have not received any information from CIC even after more than two years period.


Please let me what my responsibilities are at this stage.I would highly appreciate you kind help.


Thank you very much in advance|||Everyone that I know that paid the $975, automatically got a check in the mail, at least 2 years ago. If I were you I would contact CIC and find out what happened to your refund. You can contact them by phone at 1 888 242鈥?100, if you are inside Canada.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment