Thursday, December 15, 2011

I need to know if a family member is married. Is there anyway I can get the information for free?

I am searching in the state of Delaware. I'd like to be able to find it online for free. Everyone wants me to pay a membership fee to access the information.|||zabaserach.com or whitepages.com





sometimes they list others in the household ... whitepages does, I just checked it.|||it appears that you are referring to information about a person in your family who is currently living. If that is the case information is not free and in most states you cannot obtain copies of Marriage, Birth and Death records unless you are the parent or spouse of the person. The


Federal 1974 Privacy act limited access of records because of stalking and identity theft.


If the records you are looking for are on people have passed away try LDSFAmily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment