Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change the information on my license?

I recently received a letter stating I can renew my CA license by mail, but I would like to change information on my license.





First, I need to re-take the picture. It no longer looks like me.


Also, my hair is not blonde. This causes people to question the validity of my license.





Now, will I have to pay the renewal fee PLUS a fee to re-take my picture and update my information?|||Do not renew on line . Go to the DMV and they will take a new picture and renew the license.|||Doing it my the mail is faster and more convient. They will keep your old picture on your DL. If you need top change your address there will be an option on the phone to do that. I would personally do it over the phone.





I wouldn't care about the photo. If you want to go to DMV and stand in a line for hours go for it. I don't know if DMV will allow you to have your picture taken all over again they may charge you $200 for everything. if you want to save ,money and can wait then I would just do that.|||If you want to change information or the picture on your license then you can't do it by mail. Just go in to the DPS office. You will have to pay to renew your license, but there shouldn't be any other fees.|||Go to the DMV instead of renewing by mail...There shouldn't be an extra fee other than renewal.|||READ THE DIRECTIONS





my advice,,,go to the DMV..but im almost sure the renewal fee will cover whatever you do ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment