Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the exam fee for Red Hat Certified Engineer course in India?

please let me know some basic information regarding this exam. I tried the Red Hat website but can not gain much information,especially about exam fees....|||In 2004 the exam fee was Rs. 10,000 but the guy said check with your local Red Hat Partner Centers.





I'm in New Hampshire, and I haven't tried taking the course (though my friends have) but my suggestion based on a LOT of face time phone calls and chats with Red Hat people is to just contact them directly and ask, because at least here in the US they will go out of their way to help everybody.





Edit:





Went up to fifteen K in 2005. See sources.


I suspect it remains that because of a question from last february about a discount:





http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>|||The Exam Fee of RHCE Rs.12500/-

No comments:

Post a Comment